1. Who hosts the Annual Spring Auction?
- A dedicated group of parent volunteers led by the Auction Chair from the GSCS Parent Club community.
2. When and where is the event to be held?
Saturday, March 10
The Seascape Resort (new venue)
5:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M.
3. Who benefits from the event?
The proceeds from the Annual Spring Auction - "Havana Nights" help to fill the gap between tuition and the actual cost to educate each student at GSCS. Therefore, every student receives support from this event. It also goes to capital improvements and specific programs such as robotics and engineering, science, art, music, life lab and Spanish which are vital to continue the GSCS mission of providing a high quality education for each student.
4. How can GSCS parents support the event?
• Attend the event! Tickets are $85/person
• Donate an auction item, i.e. “your family auction contribution”
• Purchase a Green and Gold Sponsorship
• Host a “Sign Up” party, i.e. a Mom's Night Out at your home and at a local destination
5. Who do I contact if I want to help, sponsor, donate, or have questions about service hours?
We are thrilled to have our new auction chair this year! Her name is Adriana Rodoni firstname.lastname@example.org and she comes to us with wealth of experience and knowledge.
We welcome you to be a part of our fun auction team – meet other caring and passionate parents, complete your service hours early, and make a huge impact on all of our students’ lives!